Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Scenic Switzerland

S of the A-Z Challenge

I visited this gorgeous country many years back and can still vividly remember the beauty that it was. Images of green pastures, spotted jersey cows, ice peaked Alps, misty mountains, scenic water falls, cosy churches, and every road prettier than the last come to mind.  Here are a few pictures from my visit.  It is little wonder that so many romantic movies in Bollywood have been shot here! You can also visit my post of long ago for more pictures and the journey here -











3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Richa! Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Thank you for taking me along on this scenic tour. I have never been to Switzerland. I'm glad I stopped by on the #atozchallenge to visit.

    ReplyDelete